YouTube is the largest online streaming service on the planet. You can find anything from music, tutorial to entertainment videos. But sometimes you just want to plug in your headphone ,start a YouTube playlist and try to beat your previous high score in Subway Surfer or Just want to listen to a music while performing some other tasks.
Unfortunately, you can’t minimize official YouTube app without stopping its playback. Easiest way to do that is by purchasing YouTube red subscription, which will give you bonus features like the ability to download YouTube videos on smartphones, a subscription of Google play Music and in addition it’ll also get rid of YouTube ads. However, it is not available in many countries like India.
YMusic is also known as YouTube Music. It is an app to listen to music from YouTube Video. The important feature of the YMusic app is that it lets you to listen to the videos in the background, even if your smartphone screen is turned off.
YMusic YouTube music player & downloader is a very interesting because you can stream music from YouTube as though you were using Gaana, Spotify or a similar application. There are apps that acts as portals to YouTube’s contact that’ll allow you to minimize the app without stopping playback.
To use YouTube like music player you need to download the right Y Music App. It will allow you to play videos in background or even download the videos in any desired format like mp3,mp4,avi etc.
Download YMusic APK and MicroG
Y Music App to Play YouTube videos in Background: Download
MicroG (0.2.6.17455) For YouTube 14.21.54 and up – Download
- Quick switch between YouTube app to play in background.
- Listen sound stream online from Youtube’s video in BACKGROUND.
- Save 90% bandwidth when load only sound stream.
- Quick download/listen directly in YouTube app and Web Browser..
- DOWNLOAD Youtube’s video with multi resolution or just download as audio (mp3 320kbps/webm format).
- Easy control playback eveywhere
- Download media while playing.
- Play your audio/video file as sound.
- Create offline playlist.
How to play YouTube videos in Background (No Root)
STEP 1: First you need to Download and install Y Music Application developed by Xda Developer’s Senior Member Khangneorip.
STEP 2: After installing the above app, open official YouTube app and start any video that you want to play in background.
STEP 3: To play the video in background & just listen to the audio, Click on share button on the top right of the YouTube app.
STEP 4: After clicking on share, you will see two new option listen and download. Select the option you want to use. As a result now, you can minimize the app and continue doing your work. To change the track, click on next button in notification bar.
STEP 5: Now that you know the exact procedure, you would be able to play any YouTube videos in background. Furthermore you can also download them.
YouTube Vanced APK (Non-Root)
Youtube Vanced is the MOD version of the official Youtube application, which is used for streaming video along with some additional features like Built-in Adblocker, Background Playback, Repeat Videos, and many more. Youtube Vanced is a free application, and it can be installed on Rooted, Magisk Rooted, and Non-rooted Android devices
Youtube Vanced, previously known as iYTBP. Injected YouTube Background Playback (iYTBP) was developed by well known Senior Developer of XDA member Master_T. But recently, it has been taken as a new project by XDA developers, namely ZaneZam, Razerma, KevinX8 & Laura Almedia, and renamed as Youtube Vanced.
1. Background Playback: The important feature of the Youtube Vanced Non-Root app is that it lets you listen to the videos in the background; even your smartphone screen is turned off.
2. Built-in Adblocker: Youtube Vanced has built-in controls for adblocking soo it becomes very important because most of the user don’t prefer ads while watching the videos
3. Swipe controls for Volume & Brightness: This feature makes it very easy to adjust these things while you’re watching a video, especially if the video is full screen.
4. Preferred Resolution & Speed: It has the facility for choosing the video resolution and playback speed according to the choice of your video.
5. Repeat Videos: This features allow you to repeat the video you like
6. Force HDR Mode: It forces the video to be in HDR as not all the device support HDR mode in Youtube app and improves the video quality.
7. Alter Resolution: It also provides additional features such as Override Max Resolution, Pinch to Zoom For All Devices, Casting Toggle, Secondary Themes, Picture-in-Picture Video, Video Window Style.
How to Install YouTube Vanced APK Non-Root
Step1: Download YouTube Vanced Non-Root Version app as mentioned in the download section.
Step2: When you download Youtube Vanced, you’ll see the various files for different themes of the app. You can try all the themes to see which one you like best, and you feel most comfortable with.
Step3: Start installing the Youtube Vanced Non-Root Version App, once you’ve made up your mind about the themes you want.
Step4: After installing the app you need to download and install another app called MicroG. (without installing this app you”ll not be able to login into Youtube Vanced App using your cureent Google Account.)
Step 5: Thats it if you followed each and every steps correctly, start using your YouTube Vanced Non-Root App and enjoy it!
Download YouTube Vanced APK and MicroG
MicroG (0.2.6.17455) For YouTube 14.21.54 and up – Download
YouTube Vanced APK Files:
|Link||White/Pink(Bonus)||14.21.54||armeabi-v7a/arm64-v8a/x86||63.31 MB (66,386,087 bytes)|
|Link||White/Dark||14.21.54||armeabi-v7a/arm64-v8a/x86||63.61 MB (66,695,095 bytes)|
|Link||White/Blue(Bonus)||14.21.54||armeabi-v7a/arm64-v8a/x86||63.31 MB (66,386,091 bytes)|
|Link||White/Black||14.21.54||armeabi-v7a/arm64-v8a/x86||63.61 MB (66,695,695 bytes)|
|Link||White/Blue||14.10.53||All||75.53 MB (79,200,521 bytes)|
|Link||White/Pink||14.10.53||All||75.53 MB (79,200,521 bytes)|
|Link||White/Dark||14.10.53||All||76.09 MB (79,787,489 bytes)|
|Link||White/Black||14.10.53||All||76.09 MB (79,787,513 bytes)|
|Link||White/Black||14.06.54||All||75.47 MB (79,135,163 bytes)|
|Link||White/Blue||14.06.54||All||74.91 MB (78,548,223 bytes)|
|Link||White/Pink||14.06.54||All||74.91 MB (78,548,223 bytes)|
|Link||White/Dark||14.06.54||All||75.47 MB (79,135,143 bytes)|
It is a very easy and quick way to use YouTube as music player. Most noteworthy advantage of this method as compared to other methods that you can don’t need to install any Xposed module or flash any zip file to trick the Official App. Most importantly, you don’t need to root your baby device if you don’t want to Root it. For any queries/issues, please comment below.