Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material on this site without express and written permission from this site’s owner is strictly prohibited. DevsJournal restricts to post any copyrighted content. If you think, that you are the copyright owner of any content on this site you can email your copyright certificate with proper link to the original work at [email protected]
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be submitted through the Contact form here: Contact us
Most of the sourced material posted to DevsJournal is posted according to the “fair use” doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial news reporting, education and discussion purposes. We comply with all takedown requests.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged, but will be removed if they:
- Are deemed to be spam, containing irrelevant links, or if not relevant to the post.
- Are rude, irrelevant, or do not contribute to the discussion.
You retain the copyright to the comments you post, but we reserve the right to delete them. We reserves the right to modify our copyright policies at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated policies on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new copyright policy.
Any work on DevsJournal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.