Lollifox is a themed version of Android 4.4.4 kitkat which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone and to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. Lollifox is a light-weight Android 4.4.4 custom ROM, which is based on AOSP/Android (4.4.4) and CyanogenMod (11) theme bases. Original Micromax unite 2 Lollipop ROM has few bugs and battery issues. If you want to experience Lollipop interface and enjoy a bug ROM, then this should be your choice. Its completely stable, offering maximum performance output from your Micromax device. I pretty much sure that you won’t be disappointed after using this ROM in your Micromax Unite 2. Let’s checkout LolliFox Custom ROM for Micromax A106
ROM Features :
- Holo light themed
- Android L Ui
- lollipop frameworks
- Good Ram management
- 92℅ lollipop Ui
- Refinement style dialer settings
- Refinement calendar
- Contact icon on the left
- Materialized FM-Radio
- Materialized Downloads
- materialized File Manager
- Light engineering theme menu
- Added Some Apps like, Sim Toolkit, Task manager, Root Explorer, Materialization gallery, Materialization calendar and few more.
Download Link :
- Lollifox ROM :Download
- Wipe data factory reset –> Yes–delete all
- user data
- Wipe Cache Partion -> Yes-Wipe Cache
- Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache -> Yes- wipe dalvik cache
- mounts and storage –> Format /System /data /cache.
- Install zip from sd –> – choose zip fromsdcard –> – Select Zip
- Reboot System now
- Wait for 5-10 min to bootup for the first time.
Invert Screenshots, which is not a big deal as per me.
- Maximum Rom.
- Author : Vijay Jaiswal.
Get notification about our latest updates, leaks, hacks & exciting offers in realtime!