After Android l updates rolling out for all he newest android phones all the Android developers have started providing unofficial Cyanogenmod 12 which is Android L but because of No source code provided by Karbonn, development for Karbonn phones have almost ceased. Not original Android L but a taste of it is sufficient. All the new phones coming out has Android L (5.0). At last Android L (Lollipop) Custom ROM for Karbonn A26 is here.
This is just material design which won’t give you any chance to complain. This is a V1 ROM which has got lots of cool features & Performance improvements. Pure Android L Notification & Status bar. After a Android performance test this rom has got good benchmarks & Fps. You can check it using any android performance app like Antutu Benchmark App.
Don’t Miss :
ROM features :
- Pure Android L 5.0 Interface.
- Framework Lollipop.
- Battery Style Mod UI (Xperia, Sense, MIiui, Lewa OS).
- Sony Xperia style Android L App drawer.
- Pure Android L Dailer & Icons.
- Android L transitions & Ringtones.
- Changing Statusbar Color as per App.
- Attractive Boot Animation.
- White Status bar Icons.
- Emotion Lollipop Wallpapers.
- Google camera and gallery
- Lollipop apps like messenger,calculator.
- Modules & Apps Pre-Installed ( File Manager,Tinted Status Bar,Terminal)
- Butter Smooth Performance.
- Build.prop Tweaks ( 3G Tweaks, Image & Video tweaks, Performance tweaks)
- Supports INIT.D
- Xposed setting in system settings.
- Google Android L 5.0.2 type Notification bar, Drag for options.
- Lock screen Circle Shows amount of battery like CyanogenMOD.
- Personalization Inbuilt by Xposed & R-Control.
- Android L Clock : ClockL
- At the end you will love it.
- Goto CWM Clear cache partition & Dalvik cache.
- Goto Advanced & Fix Permissions.
How to Install :
- First you need to Root your Karbonn A26 : How to Root.
- Download recovery.img from here : Recover.img for A26.
- Install the recovery file by this method : Install CWM in A26.
- Just follow the same Procedure as Shown; How to Install ROM in Android