Pokemon Go is among the list of Top Grossing games since its launch. There’s no doubt why everyone loves this game so much because it brings most people’s childhood memories back to life. As a kid, almost every pokemon fan wanted to live their life like Ash and roam around the world catching Pokemons and train them. Well, all this has become almost a reality, and the medium is just a simple game, Pokemon Go.
While you roam around the world in-game, every player seeks to catch the rarest Pokemon and add to their arsenal. Since most people are now able to find the Gen III Pokemon quite often, hence, evolving such Pokemon can be highly beneficial to win gym fights. If you have been playing Pokemon Go for a while, you’ll be familiar with Feebas, Wurmple and Clamperl. If you have found some Feebas, Wurmple and Clamperl recently, we have some methods that will help you in Pokemon Go Wurmple Evolution as well as How To Evolve Feebas In Pokemon Go. So stick to this article and follow the instructions.
How To Evolve Feebas In Pokemon Go
It’s not surprising that you have a Feebas in your Pokemon collection in Pokemon Go. First of all, it’s a water-type Pokemon and considering the low CP and other stats. It is never going to be your choice of Pokemon that you will ever choose to fight against any opponent. However, have you ever tried to evolve it? Most people will say No because it takes around 100 Feebas candies to evolve, and it seems impossible to find them.
But what if we tell you that if you try to evolve Feebas, it will turn into one of the rarest Pokemon in the entire game. Yes, Feebas can evolve into Milotic that are known to be one of the most powerful Water-type Pokemon. Maybe now you will feel a little bit interested in evolving Feebas. So, let’s see How To Evolve Feebas In Pokemon Go by following some simple steps:
- Launch Pokemon Go, and tap on your Avatar on the home screen.
- Now, tap on your Buddy.
- You will need to switch your current Buddy with one of your Feebas Pokemon.
- Select Feebas and confirm your actions.
- The necessary step here is, you need to walk 20 Kms with your Feebas Buddy.
- This is the way you can find Feebas Candies on your way. In addition, for every 5 Km travelled with your Feebas Buddy. You will be awarded 1 Feebas Candy.
- At last, once you have collected 100 Feebas Candies, you can evolve it into a Milotic.
Recommended: How To Play Pokemon GO Without Moving On Android
How To Evolve Wurmple In Pokemon Go
If you ask us How to Evolve Wurmple in Pokemon Go, evolving Wurmples to have a powerful Pokemon is quite tricky. But, we have the simplest methods for you. However, the Pokemon Go Wurmple Evolution depends on the fact that your Wurmple firstly evolves into a Cascoon or a Silcoon. Therefore, only then we can plan to have the Pokemon that we desire.
We know that evolving Cascoon or Silcoon can turn it into Dustox or Beautifly, respectively. Some people might like Beautifly more than Dustrox because it’s much more powerful while others might still want to have a Dustox in their collection. Thus, the essential thing to know here is that How To Get Cascoon In Pokemon Go or How To Get Silcoon In Pokemon Go if you like Beautifly more. Let’s see:
- Open the game and tap on your Avatar.
- Select the Wurmple as your Buddy.
- Now, roam freely around the world till you collect 12 candies to evolve a Wurmple.
- Here’s the catch, if you evolve your Wurmple in the day time using 12 Wurmple Candies, it will evolve into Cascoon. And, Cascoon can later evolve into a Dustrox that costs 50 Candies.
- If you want to evolve your Wurmple into Silcoon, spend the 12 Wurmple Candies in the night time in-game. Later on, you can evolve Silcoon into Beautifly that costs 50 Candies.
How To Evolve Clamperl In Pokemon Go
Most people are looking for answers about How To Evolve Clamperl In Pokemon Go to have a Huntail or Gorebyss. Although both the Pokemon are quite powerful. But, at the end of the day, it all depends on our likings. While some people might love Gorebyss and their abilities, others would love to have a Huntail in their arsenal. Hence, is there any trick or all this just happens randomly?
In the main Pokemon games, there is a trick to evolve it into a Huntail or a Gorebyss. But, for Pokemon Go, all this seems to be quite random. However, if you are lucky enough, you will get your desired evolved Pokemon at first evolution. On the other hand, if you were expecting it to be a Gorebyss, but you got a Huntail instead. Then, there are high chances of getting a Gorebyss if you evolve another Clamperl.
- Like always, we have to collect the candies from evolving a Clamperl.
- Go to the game and tap on you Avatar.
- Now, enter the buddy section, and select Clamperl.
- After that, simply roam around and collect the Clamperl Candies.
- Using 50 Clamperl candies, you can try your luck and see the evolution.
Also Read: Pokemon Go Best Eevee Evolutions
Wrapping up, these were the easiest methods that you can try in-game to evolve your Feebas, Wurmple and Clamperl. For instance, you can see it all by yourself; it is quite simple and easy to collect the candies and evolve your weakest Pokemon into the rarest ones. Thus, if any of these methods help you to evolve your Feebas or other Gen III Pokemon, then, do let us know down in the comments. Also, stay updated with the latest Field Research Rewards in Pokemon GO by clicking here. And in case of any queries related to this topic, feel free to ask us in the comments section below.