Lenovo K6 Power is a reliable option under 10k with decent specifications. It is available online, without the hassle of Flash/weekly sales. It is powered by Snapdragon 430 Processor, 3GB Ram and has 32GB Internal Storage. Further, you can root this smartphone to tweak and improve its performance. You can also completely change the look and feel of your smartphone by installing Custom ROMs. Follow our guide to Easily Unlock, Install TWRP and Root your Lenovo K6 power.
- ADB and Fastboot.
- Lenovo USB Drivers.
- K6 Power Unlock TWRP – 3.0.3.zip file.
- SuperSU -v2.79.zip
- Backup your data on the device, Unlocking will erase the internal storage.
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM unlock’ from the Developer options.
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of Lenovo K6 Power:
Step 1. Download the “K6 Power Unlock TWRP-3.0.3zip” file and extract the zip file.
Step 2. Now, connect your smartphone to the PC, using USB cable and make sure USB Debugging is turned on.
Step 3. In the extracted zip, Open the Bootloader Unlock folder and run “Unlock_Bootloader.bat“ file with Admin rights.
Step 4. Just sit back and relax! This auto scripted bat file will unlock the bootloader of your K6 Power.
Steps To Install Twrp 3.0 On Lenovo K6 Power:
- If everything goes right, your phone will be unlocked, after following steps mentioned above.
- Now, Open TWRP folder and run “Flash-TWRP.bat” to Permanently install TWRP recovery. This option will replace the Stock recovery. Else, “Run-TWRP.bat” file to temporarily boot the TWRP recovery. (only for rooting the device)
- These scripted bat files will complete the work for you, Just relax. The phone will reboot, automatically after the process.
- When you are starting the TWRP recovery for the first time, TWRP will ask for the permission to allow modifications. Set the system mode to Read Only and continue with the rooting process. As the K6 Power has Secure Boot enabled by the manufacturer, Allowing changes to the system partition may cause a boot loop.
Steps To Root Lenovo K6 Power:
- Download “SuperSU-v2.79.zip” and Transfer the file to the Internal Storage of the device.
- Power off the Phone and Boot into the Recovery Mode By Holding Volume Up +Down + Power. Alternatively, You can enter Recovery Mode By using the ADB Command
adb reboot recovery
- In TWRP, Tap on Install, Navigate To SuperSU.zip & Select it.
- Swipe right to Install the SuperSu zip file. Once done, Reboot your device.
- First boot may take some time; Please be patient.
You can check the Root permissions using the Root Checker app from the Playstore. Also, Visit Top 10 best Apps for Rooted Android devices to try these apps on your device. Follow us for more device specific Root guides. For any queries, please comment below.