Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Lenovo lauched its Vibe K4 Note as one of the best budget smartphone with fingerprint scanner. Were companies are struggling to offer the best Smartphone at the cheapest price, you might some flaws in every device. Most people prefer Rooting their device to fix this small issues & take full control of their device. If you are not aware about the benefits of rooting Lenovo K4 Note, you can check our complete guide about rooting. In this guide, you’ll learn how you can root Lenovo Vibe K4 Note without PC in single click. If you love tinkering with your device, taking control of your device & playing with ROMs, you’ll probably Root Vibe K4 Note as soon it arrives. Rooting your Lenovo K4 Note will allow you to:
- Boost your Phone speed & Battery Life.
- Remove Preinstalled crapware like System Apps.
- Remove Bloatwares, Apps like Facebook, Chrome Keep sucking your Ram & battery by running in background So, Among the smartphone geek crowd, applications like these are referred to as “bloatware:” they do nothing but bloat the software by existing as unnecessary applications.
- Tweak your phone like : Increase Video streaming speed, Increase Wifi Speed, Increase SIM detecting Speed, Increase SD read/write speed.
- Most Important & Best part, Install Custom Kernel & Custom ROMS.
- Finally, Truly Own your Device, Make it appear in the way you want.
Update: Kingroot updated. Now everything works fine! Just follow below process to root your K4 Note.
- Charge your device upto 30-40%, to avoid shutdown while rooting.
- Backup all your data. Although rooting K4 Note is pretty simple & does not involve any data loss. But if in case your device goes unresponsive while rooting (Exceptional), you can restore data through backup.
Note: We won’t be responsible for anything happening to your device during the rooting process. Rooting your K4 Note vibe will void its warranty. But that’s a chance you can take, considering the amount of control over the system files you will have, after rooting.
How to Root Lenovo K4 Note without PC
Step 1. Goto Settings> Security. Enable “Unknown Sources: Allow installation of apps from unknown sources.” This will allow you to install Apps directly through .apk files.
Step 2. Download Kingroot App & install it as normal apk. Just press OK for any security warnings while installing the App.
Step 3. Once the installation is completed, Launch the Kingo Root App & click on Root button. Don’t worry about what it shows on the screen. I have successfully rooted my Lenovo K4 Note through this method.
Step 4. The app will look for exploits and take some time to root the device. It might take some time for the app to reach 100% and your phone might also reboot once.
Step 5. Entire process might take 5-8 mins. Once it shows 100%, you have successfully rooted your Lenovo K4 Note.
Step 6. To verify if it has rooted your device successfully, install Root checker app & run it. Once you are able to verify, you can install apps which require root access.
Also Read: Best Apps for Rooted Android Smartphone
How to un-Root Lenovo Vibe K4 Note:
Unrooting K4 Note is easy & safe. Even if you have not followed the above procedure to root your Lenovo Vibe K4 Note, you can unroot Le 1S easily. Just follow the steps as mentioned in below image.
Step 1. Launch the Root managing App, in our case its KingRoot. Tap on three dots, at the top of the App, in SuperSU App, you can goto Settings.
Step 2. After clicking on “Uninstall KingRoot”, Press Continue; you will see something similar to this:
Step 3. It will uninstall the Root file from system. Now you have successfully unrooted your Lenovo Vibe K4 Note.
If you have installed any other Root managing app, you can check How to unroot Android device. Although Lenovo has not yet made any statement regarding rooting K4 Note. But most of the time, after unrooting you can claim warranty. As the rooting procedure if completely reversible, you can give it a shot & check the difference after rooting your Vibe K4 Note.