After MIUI 7 ROM for Micromax unite 2, its time for something much better and less buggy. Almost all the bugs are fixed in this ROM. Lots of Performance & battery improvements added. Now, its a perfect ROM for our Micromax unite 2. Hope you’ll it.
Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- SIM 2 3G WORKING. NOW ITS DUAL 3G – FIRST FOR MT6582 [Credits to Mr.deliopoulos-for making it & Mr.Ondipuli-for informing us about that patch]
- Beautiful MIUI 7 – GLOBAL [Credits to MIUI Team & Team ARGN for porting]
- Online themes,wallpapers,ringtones,etc..
- More Battery Efficient
- Modded dialer , settings , In Call UI and new File manager
- Good Camera Quality
- All Unwanted/chinese MIUI apps Removed
- Play Store working
- Super Compressed to 432MB
- Modded launcher – No more icon overlapping.
- Based on 5.8.27 [4.4.2 based]
- Multi language
- Dirac HD working
- And Much More.
- DPI issue is not fully fixed in stable too, so some themes will not work properly
Default dpi we put is 213 , you can change it from build.prop file.
- Both SD card and phone storage mounted in PC as MTP – if you want to mount as usb storage use the provided app-Xperia SD Card mount.
- Font size change option not working with 5.8.13
- Use Ifont app to change font size.
- Due to themes and other effects , ram use is little high , but smooth also good battery backup too.
- You must have CTR, Twrp Or Philz custom recovery.
- Use this CTR Recovery.
- First take a full ctr backup in case you want to restore your old ROM
- Reboot to ctr
- wipe menu-> fomate system, wipe data option
- Install ROM zip from sd card
- for Ota Only Flash Zip :p
- Ported by ME (Vijay Jaiswal)
- Raju Sinha
- Geo Baby
- NJ ROCKS
- Thanks to John Kanti Deb and Sardar Ji for testing the rom and pointing out bugs.
- Also Join Our FB group for More ROMS,Regular Updates,Patches,Mods etc.
1. Downloading Apps from Playstore using mobile data:
For downloading apps from Playstore through mobile data you need to set data download limit to unlimited , otherwise it’ll always shows “Waiting for WiFi”
So here’s how to set it to unlimited
- From tools folder,open downloads
- From its settings change size limit to unlimited
- Now you can download anything from Playstore using your mobile data
Follow the below screenshots for easy understanding
1. Step 1
2. Step 2
3. Step 3
4. Step 4
2. Theme Manager Language Fix:
- Theme manager apk is chinese one (for both paid and free themes-Only in Chinese beta)
- For getting paid themes free- Root the ROM. Open wsm tools.
- Install it , enable all modules. Reboot
- Now you don’t need mi account. You can download any themes,fonts .
- Some themes have DPI issue, just jump to another theme. That’s all
3. Low Volume Fix:
- If you face low call volume, use MTK engineer mode (from mobile uncle tools) to increase the volume (only try if your call volume is really Low)
- Engineer Mode->Hardware Testing->Audio
- From Audio ->Normal Mode
- You’ll see “Sip”
- increase “Max Vol” and “Value is” to 150 ( you can increase it upto 160) do same with Mic,Sph,Sph2,Sid and Media
- After changing values don’t forget to press the set button every time.
- After increasing these 6,your call volume will definitely increase (if you face high volume , reduce all values to some other like 140 or other)
- Flash Dolby ATMOS too. It also helps to increase call volume: Download
- Some themes may cause com.android.media force close error or non readable toast(ussd code replies) due to dpi issues.
- Change to other themes. There are lots of good themes without any issues. Try them.
4. Other Fixes:
- Open camera app and change picture quality from standard to high for high quality.
- If you didn’t get Whatsapp/fb message popups
Open security and give Whatsapp/fb all permission and make it auto start.
5. Enabling 3G on SIM 2:
- Open the provided Dual SIM control app and go to Data Connection tab.
- Press on “Set SIM 2 as 3G” it’ll now set your SIM 2 in “WCDMA Preferred” mode. Enjoy 3G on SIM 2.
If you want to set as “WCDMA Only” mode, follow step 3,4&53.
Go to settings/about phone and tap 4 or 5 times on Internal Memory, it’ll lead you to testing mode.
From Testing , press Phone information.
You’ll see “WCDMA Preferred” press it and change it to “WCDMA Only” That’s all! Enjoy 3G on SIM 2. Some screenshots are provided below