After the arrival of Samsung’s new phone Galaxy Note 4 which has all new specifications, Great performance & Interface
. This is the first Note 4 Custom rom for Karbonn Smartphones. This is ‘The Samsung Galaxy Note 4’ Android Custom ROM for Karbonn Titanium S5+ & Clones. It’s the best ROM in Performance & Interface for Titanium S5+. Highly tweaked to gain Maximum Performance out of your Karbonn S5+. Some of the best apps of The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 like Shealth, Heart rate, SNote. The best part is, this ROM is based on Android Kitkat 4.4.4 which offers maximum battery life. After 3 hours of continous checking by my fellow mate Bhavesh i got a review :
It’s Clean, Pure Note IV, best performance Overall great! System more fluent, easy to use than the official
ROM Features :
- Original launcher of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 & Note 4 Apps & Animations.
- Inbuilt Power Saving of 2 types.
- Block mode of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Samsung Apps Pre-installed (S Health, S Memo, Smart Memo, ChatON etc).
- Latest Playstore app.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ,S5, S4 & Note III Wallpapers.
- Samsung ringtones.
- Latest Status bar & Setting tray of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Based on 036 official Google services framework adapted to retain.
- ZipAligned all APK files to reduce memory usage and improve phone performance
- Added BusyBox support.
- Modified the framework, enhancing the ability to accept wifi.
- Kernel algorithm optimization to improve mobile performance.
- Optimized graphics processing system.
- Phone RF parameter optimization.
- Idle automatic background clean up process optimization
- Improved Picture quality with build tweaks for detailed colour.
- Optimization of video quality & performance
- Improved response to the touch.
- At the end you will simply love it.
The only bug found was it is a single SIM ROM. Other than this its a perfect rom to be used for Daily purpose for Karbonn Titanium S5+. But if you find anything not working or instability which would be a very rare case you can report about that in comment section.