MIUI looks different than any Android ROM out there and to my eyes it is beautiful. It is fast, minimal and feature-rich, and is updated weekly with bug fixes and feature releases.You can enable most of these features on your Android device with the help of an app, but in MIUI they all work together, have a unified design language and all of them are in built so you don’t have to worry about a rogue app eating all your battery while you sleep. So presenting MIUI Custom ROM for Karbonn Titanium S9. Credits : TechnoWrapper.
ROM Features :
- Battery Backup Increased
- Both internal and external cards mounting now
- Themes getting applied completely
- SIM management working
- Dialer Issue Fixed
- Miui Dialer and In-Call Screen
- Better RAM Management
- All Bugs Fixed
- New Ringtones.
- New Inverted Google Play Store 4.3.11 (Released Yesterday)
- Gps Completely Fixed
- Many Build.prop Tweaks
- Many Bugs Fixed
- MIUI Boot Animation
- New Boot Logo
- Amazing New Tones
- Removed all Bloatware
- Changelog in Latest Version:
- Camera Fixed
- So many new tweaks for performance
- Touch improved
- All bloatware removed
- Updated Apps
- Amazing Net Speed
- Super Smooth
- Better Ram Management
- Download the ROM and copy it to Phone’s micro SD card
- Switch the phone off and Remove SIM Cards.
- Switch the phone on in recovery mode by pressing ‘Home Key+Power Key+Volume Up Key’. Or normally switch the phone on and reboot in to recovery from MobileUncle MTK Tool.
- On CWM Recovery Screen select the option ‘Install Zip from SD Card‘. In the next menu select ‘Choose Zip from SD Card‘. Select the previously downloaded ROM from the list. You will be asked for confirmation. Confirm the installation be selecting ‘Yes-Install‘ and wait for sometime.
- You will redirected to the main menu after successful installation. (Use Volume Up-Down keys for scrolling purpose and Power Key for selecting options)
- Scroll down and select the option ‘Wipe Cache Partition‘ and confirm it.
- Go to advanced option and select ‘Wipe Dalvik Cache‘.
- Now, go back and reboot your phone from main menu.
- After a few seconds your phone will be rebooted and you will see the shining MIUI logo. Follow the on screen instructions and personalize your phone as per your requirements.
- If you face Boot Loop issue, remove battery and switch it on in CWM Recovery mode, Select ‘wipe data/factory reset’ option and reboot.
Get notification about our latest updates, leaks, hacks & exciting offers in realtime!