Xiaomi’s Mi MIX 2 has just been announced in India on the eve of the festive occasion in the country. The Mi MIX 2 has a lot going for it. It’s quite the looker, it has all the top-end specs, and it’s got great performance (minus the camera). To top it all, an irresistible price tag. Notably, it is the first MIX device that comes to India.
So, what are the pricing and availability details? We take a look below.
Mi MIX 2 Pricing
Xiaomi never disappoints in pricing, and that continues with the Mi MIX 2. There is just 1 variant which Xiaomi plans to sell right now in India and that is the 6 GB + 128 GB one. It is priced Rs 35,999. With that price, it is a neighbour to the OnePlus 5. There is no word on whether we will see the ceramic version or not or even the other storage variants.
Mi MIX 2 Availability
The Mi MIX 2 will be sold by Flipkart exclusively apart from Mi.com as was known earlier. The first preview sale will start on October 17 on both the portals. While general availability will start in the first week of November where it will be sold on offline Mi partner stores and Mi Home. It is worth noting that Xiaomi also announced a 0% EMI scheme for the Mi MIX 2, especially which we think will be a welcome option this year in India.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB / 256GB storage , 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage (Special Edition)
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with facial recognition, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging