The LG Q series is a great option for those who want thin bezel phones at budget prices. The S. Korean firm brought one variant of that series to India last month. That was the LG Q6. Originally, the series has three models. Now, India has one more variant in the Q series to choose from. The LG Q6+. The smartphone was just launched at a price of Rs 17,990. The LG Q6, on the other hand, costs Rs 14,990. Here is an official video of the LG Q6 below.
All the three models mostly sport the same hardware and the difference between them lies only in terms of RAM and Storage. For example, the LG Q6+ is exactly the same as the previously launched LG Q6 but has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage.
The LG Q6+ is available in Astro Black and Ice Platinum shades in India. LG also promises one-time free screen replacement for the phone within 6 months of purchase. The LG Q6+ will be available in offline retail stores starting today at a price of Rs 17,990.
LG Q6+ Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision display2160 x 1080 resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform
- RAM: 4 GB, Storage: 64 GB
- Camera Rear: 13 MP Standard Angle sensor Front: 5 MP Wide Angle sensor
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-B 2.0, FM radio
- Software: Android 7.1.1 Nougat Colors Astro Black, Ice Platinum,
- Colors: Astro Black, Ice Platinum,
Get notification about our latest updates, leaks, hacks & exciting offers in realtime!