All other Stock ROMS for Karbonn Smartphones are available in common .img forms which can be flashed by using SP Flash tool. But the Stock ROM is Karbonn Titanium S5+ also re-branded as Coolpad 7295C has Factory firmware in .cbd format which requires YGDP Tool which is too tricky & not an easy software to play with. This is also CWM Flashable Stock ROM For Coolpad 7295C. This ROM is same as Stock firmware without any modification. So, if you want to roll back to Stock ROM its just too simple. As installing zip from CWM is risk free & easy. Some reason reported that YGDP Hangs in between, so you can use this method.
ROM Download :
- Link 1 :Flashable Stock ROM for Titanium S5+/Coolpad 7295C
- Link 2 :Flashable Stock ROM for Titanium S5+/Coolpad 7295C
How to Install :
- Download Zip file from above given any one link.
- Place the zip file in SDcard, Now switch off your phone.
- Goto ClockworkMOD recovery.
- Goto Backup & Restore > Backup.
- Goto Advanced > Clear Dalvik cache.
- Goto Mount & Storage > System format.
- Click on Install zip from SDcard > Locate the zip file.
- That’s all ! You have rolled back to your factory firmware.
Get notification about our latest updates, leaks, hacks & exciting offers in realtime!