So, you’ve rooted your Android phone few days ago and now looking for the best apps for rooted Android Phones, then don’t miss to read this article. When it comes to root Android phone, instructions for rooting your device are all over the web. But you will hardly find articles about apps which can be used on your rooted Android phone. After rooting your device you can improve android battery life, eradicate bloatware, get your Android work better. You can also customize the systems for the best performance as compared to a phone that has not been rooted by installing Android Apps that require Root Access.
In this article I’m going to share some of the best apps for Rooted Android Phones in 2018. It’s true that rooting your device has become far less essential these days than the days of old but there are still plenty of reasons to root your device. You won’t be installing awesome mods over recovery so much anymore but there are a handful of root apps that have maintained their reliability and usefulness even in this age of non-root.
Top 10 best Root Apps for Rooted Android 2018
Actually, this app even works on Non-Rooted phone too. But this app also include a root explorer and options to edit build.prop. ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager. It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One…), FTP client, and LAN Samba client. It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers. ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely.
- Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
- Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
- Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
- Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
- Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
- Text viewers and editors
- Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
- Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
- Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
- ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
- it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
- Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
- Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device — includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
- Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager — Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
- Root Explorer — the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.